Welcome to My Sanctuary

If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire.
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!


(INVITATION - Shel Silverstein)

Friday, September 28, 2012

Picture Perfect: PEEPING TOM

One day when my kids and I had our spring walk along this wonderful street that lining up with old and beautiful houses, something stood out. From a window at an apartment building, I saw some laundries hanging near it. It could be that the tenants whose laundries looking all hanged-out was conscious about the Earth's Day (I took this shot just a week before it), or they're cheap and didn't want to use a dryer. Anyway you see it, those laundries were somewhat an interesting sight to see for an onlooker like me.





If you wonder what this post is all about, it's about PICTURE PERFECT, a weekly photography activity that's been going on for several years now among bloggers who blog (or used to blog) on a site called Multiply. It is very sad to say that we have to move our blogs and this activity out of Multiply, since it's not going to support the blog feature anymore. Though this is still our first steps to reclaim the fun and merry way of our photography activity, I'm excited. I've been missing several events, but don't want to miss this one. This week the theme is PEEPING TOM.

3 comments:

  1. LOL... Nice pic... ;)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/magictoymissing/8018636668/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Linda & Kelly.

    ReplyDelete