Welcome to My Sanctuary

If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire.
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!


(INVITATION - Shel Silverstein)

Friday, May 24, 2013

Picture Perfect: Take Your Camera to Work

As a stay-home mom, my work descriptions are too many. Sometimes I feel that there's no perfect descriptions but to mention,  A MOM, when it's describing what I do. Eventually people will know and understand, I suppose. For that matter, my surrounding is my work place: our home, the laundromat, the supermarket, the kids' schools, etc. One of that long work descriptions is to entertain my kids. That's what I did last Saturday by the way, taking the kids to New York City, even though I really didn't want to. But our younger daughter insisted that we celebrated her birthday in the city. So after taking them to the museum, the kids wanted to see the attractions at Times Square, and for the dozen times, we're there. During that time, I spotted not just one, but four superheroes huddling together in the middle of busy sidewalk. I didn't know what they were talking about, but they looked pretty serious, even Batman shielded his mates with his cape. Could it be, they were concocting a special way to safe the world? Or finding out where their super villain was? But perhaps, one of this hero could help me, a mom who's got her hands full. I'm no superhero, you see. (Winking)

 For Picture Perfect: Take Your Camera to Work.



The Gathering of Superheroes

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! And they carry all their fun stuff in backpacks now too! http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/take-your-camera-to-work-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous photo! Even superheroes need reassurance they're doing OK. You're doing OK BTW, superhero.
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/take-your-camera-to-work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Glad to see our Superheros at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this is a super hero version of an executive meeting.
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-bring-your-camera-to-work

    ReplyDelete